Paste your Bing Webmaster Tools verification code here
- Within 3 days if the horns of the moon point down.
- If the moon is resting on its back at the start of its fourth quarter, it will be a rainy week.
- If the moon is red when it rises, expect rain the next day.
- If there are changes in the moon’s appearance occurring on Sunday mean heavy rains or flooding.
- If leaves show their backs.
- If cows lie down in the pasture.
- If there is a ring around the moon. (Count the number of stars in the ring and it will rain in that many days).
- If the sun sets with clouds.
- If an ant covers the hole to the ant hill.
- If smoke goes to the ground.
- If birds fly low.
- If it starts raining on the day the moon becomes full, it will rain until the moon quarters.